- Reduces heating and cooling costs by maintaining interior temperature control.
- Keeps weather out; eliminates rain, ice and snow from loading areas, improving dock safety.
Protects valuable products against damaging heat, cold, rain, snow and wind. Minimizes vermin entry.
- Helps to eliminate pilferage of goods and unauthorized entry into loading/unloading areas.
Seals and shelters improve the loading dock environment. Worker morale and productivity are related directly to the work place environment and its safety.
- The dock seal/shelter can pay for itself in a matter of months with the cost savings it generates in energy retention.
- Positioned trailers at a loading dock can become secure, temperature-controlled extensions of the facility.
SERIES 0101 STATIONARY DOCK SEAL is the most economical method of forming an air-tight seal between the building and the trailer. For opening 8′ W x 8′ H, where the vehicles are generally of a standard size. Dock Seals – Super-Seal Manufacturing Limited
SERIES 0201 ADJUSTABLE CURTAIN DOCK SEAL features an optional adjustable split curtain design that can be adjusted after the trailer is in position, forming a great seal. For openings up to 8′ W x 10′ H.
SERIES 0251 FOAMPAD CURTAIN DOCK SEALprovides an economical air-tight seal where doors are over 9′ in height and/or the trailers are of a varying height. For openings up to 8′ W x 10′ H. The 4” Foam Curtain offers a tighter seal.
SERIES 0351 ADJUSTABLE HEADER DOCK SEAL the Head Pad raises and lowers to wedge the top of the trailers. Servicing a variety of trucks with varying trailer heights. For openings up to 8′ W x 10′ H.
SERIES F14/F18/F22 STATIONARY INFLATABLE DOCK SEAL is the ideal solution for eliminating damage to the structure of a building. For openings 8′ W x 8′ H, where the vehicles are generally of a standard size.
Print This Page